Hello and welcome to STORY!
STORY was set up 3 years ago to create products that would inspire imaginations,
and be a bridge between books and product design.
Over the past few years, we have developed an immersive, non-digital book called a Walk-in-Book.
It is called a Walk-in-Book because you and your child can open up this book, walk (or dive inside it)
and begin to make up your own stories, using the map, the story beginnings and the character. It's part theatre/part book/part game.
And following on from the success of the Walk-in-Book, STORY have expanded to work on commissions and
bespoke Storytelling maps for cultural organisations, museums, galleries and theatres.
We have also created more storytelling prints and products, which are now for sale in our shop.
If you would like to work with us on a personal project (wedding maps, event maps), or a commercial venture,
please do drop us a line: email@example.com
STORY have won lots of awards and been featured in The Guardian.
- Awarded a Seed Fund from The University Of The Arts, London
- Won Santander & Brighton University's Most Innovative Product, 2014
- Won UAL's Enterprising Individual award, 2014
- Awarded an enterprise growth grant from Brighton University
- Regional finalist in Business Women Excellence Awards, 2016
STORY and Walk-in-Books are both registered trademarks in the United Kingdom.
All images and text are copyright.